New Patient Info
As a new patient, you can be certain that:
- We will be sensitive to all your needs and health concerns.
- You will receive a thorough and unhurried examination.
- We will carefully explain anything we may find.
- We will provide a written treatment plan before commencing any work.
- We will work with your insurance companies as needed.
- We will provide the treatment you may need using the latest professional ‘best practices’ and technology
The first step towards a beautiful, healthy smile is to schedule an appointment. Please contact our office by phone at (718) 745-4990 or complete an online appointment request.
If you are a new patient to our office, please visit our Patient Forms page to download the form that will need to be filled out when you arrive at our office. Printing it, filling it out and bringing it with you will allow us to attend to your medical needs more quickly than completing them on your arrival.
For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, and most major credit cards. Payment is expected at the time services are performed. Feel free to contact our office to learn about patient financing, including 12 Months Interest-Free payment plans (subject to approval by the finance company).
We work successfully to maximize the patient's benefit for all PPO dental plans. This office participates wth Delta Dental, Cigna, and Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield and others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click Here to view some of the most frequently asked questions patients have about dentistry and oral health issues.
Interesting Dental Websites
Because we are committed to improving the oral healthcare knowledge of our patients, we provide a selection of links to other sites you might find interesting and informative. To view these visit our Links Page or Click Here